Toyota Military Rebate Program
- U.S. military personnel
- Household members of eligible U.S. military personnel (including Gold Star families)
- U.S. military retirees (within 1 year of retirement)
- U.S. military veterans (within 1 year of discharge)
- Provide verifiable proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase:
- Leave and Earning Statement OR
- Military ID card OR
- DD Form 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty
- Receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and vehicle payments
- Receive credit approval by Toyota Financial Services through a Toyota dealer
- Household and/or family member of the qualified Military personnel living at the same address as the qualified Military personnel. An eligible service member and his or her household may reside in permanent or temporary housing.
- Goldstar family members are family members of a fallen hero(s) and are also considered as household and/or family member and are eligible for this program.
1$500 rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. and may be applied toward finance or lease contracts on new Toyota vehicles, dated from 03-02-2021 through 03-31-2021. To qualify for the rebate, at the time of purchase or lease you must (1) be in current active duty status in the U.S. military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. military inactive reserve (i.e., Ready Reserve) that is part of the individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard; OR a retiree of the U.S. military, OR a military veteran within two years of their discharge date; OR a household member of an eligible U.S. military personnel, including Gold Star family members; AND (2) provide verifiable proof of military status or active service; (3) receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and payment for your new vehicle; and (4) receive credit approval from and execute a finance or lease contract through a participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. On lease contracts, rebate must be applied toward the Amount Due at Lease Signing or toward the Capitalized Cost Reduction. On finance contracts, rebate must be applied toward the Down Payment. Limit one rebate per finance or lease transaction per eligible U.S. military personnel or eligible household member. Offer not combinable with the College Graduate Rebate Program, the iFi Program, and the Lease-End Refi Program. Vehicle must be taken out of dealer stock. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Program is not available in AL, FL, GA, HI, NC, and SC. Rebate terms may be more generous in your local area. Ask your participating dealer about the military rebate terms in your area. Must pay sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Not redeemable for cash. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). TMCC is the authorized attorney-in-fact and servicer for Toyota Lease Trust. ©2020 Toyota Financial Services. All rights reserved.